Did you know that a review from a reader is like a million dollars to an author? Well, only of they’re good, of course. But still, a bad review helps an author learn what needs to be fixed. After you have sold a few books, especially through Amazon, it’s always nice to check in with the customer reviews to see what’s been written. What I’ve found out though, is some people don’t know that the option is available. And, don’t realize how valuable that review is. So, boys and girls, ladies and gents, friends and family, here is “Writing the Review, 101.”
If you’ve ever bought anything on Amazon, then you should already have an account. If you haven’f, good for you! No, really, Amazon is a great place to shop–especially for BOOKS or ebooks! So, I will assume that you’re not part of the 10% of people in the US who has never bought anything on Amazon. But, lets start at the beginning so:
- Go to your favorite SEARCH engine and type in, Amazon or Amazon.com or http://www.amazon.com or, if you want to go right to the source, click on the link: http://www.amazon.com/Phillips-Quest-Book-Winterfrost/dp/0615886930/ There!
- If you DON’T use the above link, that’s fine, once you’re in Amazon, just search for my name: belinda miller or Phillip’s Quest or in the near future, The Ragworts! Voila!
- You should be on the book page of Winterfrost. That’s a good thing.
- Now, scroll, scroll, scroll to the bottom of the page where it says “Write a Customer Review.”
- Don’t forget the number of STARS! Hopefully, you’ll tap 5, but I realize not everyone loves Phillip.
- Add your review! It can be one word like “Great,” or two words like “Really great,” or three words like “Not so great.” It’s okay, I’ll still love you! Or a lengthy and profound review, that’s good too!
- The final step is to SUBMIT, and let Amazon do its magic.
- And then, there’s this:
The best review of all.
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance
my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!